Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini Vaca in Seaside

Last week Jesse and I took a mini vacation to the lovely Oregon coast town of Seaside. It was such a treat since our schedules are so opposite right now and we rarely get the opportunity to get out of town to relax. We got there Sunday and my sister's family arrived on Monday. The weather was absolutely perfect.

The first day we spent in Seaside, on the beach and exploring the town and also checked out Cannon Beach. Tuesday we went up to Astoria. Oh my goodness! I had no idea how cute Astoria is. Tons of great shops, cafes and history galore. I would definitely go back in a heart beat.

We had the best time. Now I'm just trying to figure out how we can do this more often!

Beautiful view from our morning walk on the boardwalk.

Jack! 

Uncle Jesse and Jack. 

Gorgeous view!




Walking up the column.

At the top! I was a little nervous.

Goonies house!

Fort George Brewery. If you ever visit Astoria you must go to this place. Not to mention the great beer and food, the atmosphere is amazing. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had great weather-- so lucky!

Lindsay said...

AH I am so happy you went to the Goonies house! Avid fan right here. Jack is such a cutie! Good pics, Ken :)