Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lately

To start the week off I thought I'd share a few things that make me happy this October.

1. I got a promotion! The best part, I totally didn't see it coming. 

2. Today is my 3 month anniversary. Can't believe it's only been 3 months!


3. We're off to spend a few days in Seaside, OR. I'm so unbelievably excited to get out of town for a few days and relax. We never get to do this, so it's definitely a treat. (I'll hopefully have lots of great photos to share when I get back!)

4. My sister and her family are joining us at the beach! This lil man is getting so much fun to play with. He's talking so much... I love hearing him say, 'auntie'!



5. Our pups. They've been a lot to handle lately, but I'm so grateful they're ours and would do anything for them. Trying to raise and train two pups from the same litter is not easy, but I wouldn't change a thing.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I can barely handle Henry sometimes! I don't know how you do it with two! You deserve a medal of some sort :) And happy 3 month! Hope you had a great time at the coast :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! A new marriage! A promotion! A vacation! An embarrassment of riches some may say ;)

Have a blast darling!

Lindsay said...

KEN! You got a promotion!? AMAZING! Congrats. Apparently I have been behind on checking your blog because I feel like I missed so much! Lol. SO happy for you! I want to squeeze Jack's little red cheeks! Miss you! Happy for you!