Monday, October 17, 2011

My New Do

I've had my new do for a few weeks now, I've just been waiting to get some good photos so I could share with you. Turns out, I'm not good at taking pictures of myself or having Jesse take some of me. So... my laptop camera will have to do, for now anyway.

I'm a huge fan of the ombre dyed hair look and have wanted to try it since the beginning of summer. However, being that I was getting married mid-July, I wanted to wait til after the big day. Afterall, I'd been growing my hair for quite some time and hadn't colored it in years. It was definitely time for a little change.

The thing I love so much about the ombre look is that it's perfect for an undone look and that's what I do best (or so I think). Here are a few of my hair inspirations:

(via)

(via)

(via)

And, here's me! What do you think of my new ombre color? 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! I love the color and slight wave.

Glee said...

Fabulous, dear. I love your new do. It´s perfect for your pretty face. :)

Lindsay said...

I love it in the pictures and I loved it in person. If anyone has the perfect hair for this, it's you!