Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Summer To Do List

(image via)

I was inspired by Emily's (aka dirty blonde) Summer List of 20 Things To Do and decided to create my own list of things that I'd like to do this summer. It is my favorite time of year and we're so close I can taste it! I truly hope I can do all of the things listed below so I can tell you all about it.


2. Go camping at the beach.

3. Buy an old, used bike and fix it up.

4. Go wakeboarding. I always decline when I'm out at the lake with Jesse's parents and I'm determined to go this summer.

5. Climb a mountain. I'm thinking Mt. Washington or one of the Three Sisters?

6. Make a pillow. I know eventually Jesse and I will have our own place again and in anticipation of that, I'm going to try and make some decorative throw pillows.

7. Visit San Francisco.

8. Go to at least 3 concerts. I've already got Band of Horses and Michael Franti & Spearhead on my mind.

9. Go to a hot spring. I've lived in Oregon for most of my life and never been!

10. Make a meal with ingredients only from the Farmer's Market.

11. Try a VooDoo Doughnut.

12. Try at least 5 new restaurants. There are still a lot of places I haven't tried in Eugene and I know if I spend time in Portland this will be no problem!

13. Go to The Academy of Sciences Nightlife.

14. See The Lion King.

15. Go to the Portland Saturday Market.

16 & 17. Visit McMenamins Kennedy School and Edgefield.

18. Fill my coin jar.

19. Make iced tea.

20. Name my blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope visiting San Francisco entails visiting me.

Unknown said...

We need to register so we are commited to that race! Then you can check that off your list!

Kendra said...

@Roger I can't imagine San Francisco without you. <3

@Jenae yes, I know. :)