Friday, April 2, 2010

I don't wanna


This is how I feel sometimes. Maybe more lately than usual, but I don't think it's a bad thing. I've been moving in so many different directions and trying to remember so many different tasks that sometimes I just want to go away from it all so I don't have to think.

When I want to get away from everything, sometimes I will just daydream about where I want to travel. There are so many places that I want to go and things that I want to see. I've always dreamed of going to Europe. Years ago, a friend of mine gave me a Let's Go Europe travel book. I actually read it cover to cover. It's full of notes and highlights. Still one of my favorite books, I swear one day I'll use it. Aside from Europe, tops destinations on my list are New Zealand and Costa Rica. For now, I'll just keep dreaming...

(images via and via)

No comments: