Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Pioneer Woman Cooks

I have been a long time fan of The Pioneer Woman, especially her cooking. Ree is an LA native, who now lives on a cattle ranch with her husband and four kids. She writes about life on the ranch, homeschooling her kids, cooking, photography and more. If you have the time, you should read their love story, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It's quite charming.

Anyway, back to the important stuff - food! All of the recipes come with very detailed instructions and TONS of pictures. If there's one thing I hate when I'm looking for a recipe, it's if there are no pictures! So, have no fear there are lots of pictures demonstrating step-by-step instructions. I can't wait to try the Petite Vanilla Bean Scones she just posted today, yum! A couple of my favorites that I would highly recommend you try are:





1 comment:

Jesse Tobler said...

I can vouch for both of those dishes. Pretty darn tasty if you ask me.