Thursday, September 8, 2011

Our Wedding: Part 1

We've had our wedding photos for just a couple weeks and I've been waiting to share them with you until our family had a chance to see them. Today I'll just start with getting ready and everything before the ceremony.

From the moment we started planning our wedding, Jesse and I knew we wanted a fun, casual wedding celebration. I'd like to think we did a pretty good job of making it fun for everyone and staying true to our style.

Here are my favorite pre-ceremony images. Enjoy!


















4 comments:

Miss Nae said...

Everytime I see these I relive how fun that day was! I <3 you Mrs. Tobler!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! That side swept ponytail is both chic and relaxed (just like your style). Bravo!

Kendra said...

Thanks, Sara!

amber lynn said...

what a beautiful day!! you look stunning! love your hair :)