Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My First Summer Goal

(image via we heart it)

Awhile back I made a list of things that I'd like to do this summer and one of those was to run a race. Today I registered myself and my older sister for a 10k held here in Eugene on the 4th of July, the Butte to Butte! I'm a little nervous that it's only a month away, but I know that it's a good challenge for me and a great way to stay motivated. Hopefully I can report that I finished without too much trouble and I can't wait to cross more things off my list!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Butte to Butte! You're going to have a BLAST! Such pretty scenery... hmm... now I want to run it too...

Tayebug said...

Congratulations on signing up and going for it! I love crossing things off my lists! I did a summer list also. Good luck and I hope you do well!!!

Miss Nae said...

So excited to do this race with you! We will rock it! :)