Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dress it up with TOMS

I was having a conversation the other night with Jesse about how we rarely dress up anymore. We could probably go out to dinner at any restaurant in town wearing jeans and a t-shirt and no one would think twice. We do live in a smaller town so that has a lot to do with it, but I do miss living in a city where heels and a dress are every day wear. In an effort to dress up my look without sacrificing comfort, I think these new wedges from TOMS would be perfect!


(images via TOMS)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEK! I'm SOOOO excited to see these shoes! I love Toms and always wished that they'd come up with something like this!

You just made my day!

Sarah said...

Whoa, yes, definitely get these. Perfect for slightly dressing up. They'd look so great with shorts!