While watching the local news this evening, I caught the end of a segment on 'dressing for success'. The woman being interviewed and giving advice said something like, 'the only polished-looking tops are long sleeve'. Really?! She was styling the model in pant suits and super conservative (and outdated) outfits. I couldn't help but get a little frustrated when she was saying that dressing like that would get you a job or mean that people would take you seriously. Not that she is completely wrong, but there is so much more to consider. Anyway...
It got me thinking so I quickly scanned my favorite online shops and found some adorable pieces and looks that are professional
and in style.






Wow! Can you tell I like bright colors? Just for the record, I don't necessarily think that shorts are a professional workplace look, but I love the top. Where do you shop for work clothes?
1 comment:
When I used to dress up BR was a fav! I could def find stuff at Anthro too!
Post a Comment