Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Cocktails

The other day I was telling a friend about one of my favorite drinks, a Russian Squeeze. It was first made for me at Rennie's, a bar I used to frequent when I was in college. The recipe used to be on the bottle of Stoli Blueberi, and unfortunately it's not on the Stoli website either. But, I wanted to share my version of the recipe. I'm sure it's not exact, but darn near close and believe me it's tasty!

Russian Squeeze Kendra Style
1 part Stoli Blueberi
1 part Stoli Peachik
2 parts orange juice
Splash of Sprite
Enjoy!

Just for kicks, here are a couple other drinks that look just as delicious.




Stoli Blueberi Fields
4 parts Stoli Blueberi
2 parts cucumber-infused gin
1 part fresh-squeezed lemon juice
4 mint leaves
Blueberries (muddled)
1/2 part simple syrup or agave nectar
4 mint sprigs

















Stoli White Pom Mojito
1 ½ parts Stoli White Pomegranik
¾ part fresh lime juice
¾ part simple syrup
6 mint leaves
















(images and last 2 recipes via Stoli)

2 comments:

Miss Nae said...

Um we are totally doing all these when you come to visit us next! Or maybe at your place while relaxing out in the back! Yummy

Pleasant Hill Billy said...

These look great ! I would have never pegged you as a closet alcoholic. (LOL)

Really these look very refreshing !

Uncle "E"