Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sneak Peak

We've been in our new place for about 3 weeks now and I can't believe how much has gotten done. It's so fun to be able to fix up an old house and make it just how we want. I'm not ready to show you pictures of the whole place just yet, but Jesse just finished making us a sign for our wall that I've been dying to show you.

We used this statement sign as our inspiration and found a quote that we both liked. Jesse sanded the board and laid out all the letters. He sprayed painted it and I helped him remove the letters. :) I just love it.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kendra! What a great idea! I can't wait to see the rest of your place!

Miss Nae said...

Love, love, love it! You two are so crafty! :)

Kristen said...

This is such a great idea! And it looks so easy.. who knew! Can't wait to see more!