My trip to Walla Walla was such a good time! I went with two of my best girlfriends from high school, it was so great to see them since we're all in different places now. I'd never been wine tasting before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was so fun. On Saturday we went to about 10 different wineries and I don't even think that is nearly half of the wineries in the area! Each winery was different and unique. Some tasting rooms were very casual and others much fancier. Overall I had a fabulous time and would highly recommend the Walla Walla Valley for a wine tasting weekend! And, yes we did meet Kyle MacLachlan. :)
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dresses and cardigans must have been the dress code :) Cute pics, Ken. I'm glad you had fun. I was awaiting this blog entry!
Post a Comment