Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exciting News!

I've been sort of in and out of the blogosphere this week and I blame the weather. I haven't really been able to focus on anything and I'm so glad the weekend is just a day away! I do have some exciting news to share. I may have mentioned this in the past, but right now I am living at home with my mom, stepdad and two young step brothers. Not ideal in any way, but it's a sacrifice I made to move back to Oregon. For quite some time, Jesse and I have been trying to get our own place again and it just hasn't worked out... until now! We are hoping to rent an adorable little house starting in about a month. It really is teeny tiny, but perfect for us, especially after our mini apartment in Berkeley. I hope it all works out and can't wait to show you pictures!

1 comment:

Miss Nae said...

Super excited for you guys! And I can't wait to see it and bring Jack over to play!