My goodness the past few weeks have been overwhelmingly busy. So busy that I haven't had time to tell you about all the things I've been doing! And, by all the things I've been doing I mean mostly work, but I did go on a little adventure last weekend. Saturday I was supposed to be at an event, but when the schedule changed I was unable to attend and therefore had my afternoon free. This rarely happens, so I took full advantage of the gorgeous sunny day and headed to Sisters with Jesse.
Jesse and I love rock climbing and not long ago we came across a place to boulder in Sisters, so we went to check it out. The drive was beautiful and the location for bouldering was more amazing than we had imagined. I can't wait to go back!





As you can see it's absolutely gorgeous in Central Oregon and I'm starting to think I should live there. :)

1 comment:
Can't wait to go back... what you doing this weekend?
Post a Comment