We took the first set of pictures and all of the sudden the camera started again and we ended up taking a second set of pictures! And, even better we didn't get charged twice. Love Portland. Love Photobooths.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Photobooth Love + Ace Hotel
Today I went with Jesse to Portland for just a short morning trip. He is working on a new film project and needed to scope out the location and whatnot. He thought he would be there a couple hours, but plans changed a little when we arrived and we were really only there for a few minutes. Anyway, it was still about 8:30 in the morning and I wasn't ready just yet to drive home so we decided to head over to Ace Hotel. Jesse and I love photobooths and since they have one in their lobby we had to stop by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Ace Hotels...so cool and quirky! I've only stayed in the one in Seattle though.
Post a Comment