Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Hello There

Well, it's been almost 2 years since I've written here. I've been wanting for so long to bring this blog back to life and now I've finally decided to do it. When I started this blog it was for a PR class and I was required to write about PR. Now, I'm doing things my way and while that might include PR from time to time, that is not the focus anymore. I simply want to share with you bits and pieces of my life and the things along the way I find interesting.

Lots has happened since I was here last... check out what I've been up to. And, if you'd like Jesse blogged a lot while we lived in California. You can find his blog here.

Graduated from the University of Oregon

Moved to San Francisco

Lived in Berkeley

Explored the City and traveled to Santa Cruz

And, finally I moved back to Oregon last fall. There's nothing better than being close to the people you love.

1 comment: