This morning, Jesse and I decided to check out Agate Alley Bistro for breakfast. Neither of us had been there, but we've heard a lot about it. The restaurant opened in April 2008 and is tucked away on East 19th, next to Studio One Cafe (a famous breakfast spot).
The breakfast menu has a lot of great options, especially if you're a vegetarian like me. The food is fresh, local and super tasty! We couldn't help but notice the Blood Mary Bar, probably one of the coolest things I've seen in a restaurant/bar. That'll be 2, please.
First, our server brought us salt rimmed glasses with ice and vodka. Then, we went inside and made custom Bloody Marys! The bar was full of all sorts of different garnishes and 2 different mixes. I used the mild mix, green olives, pickled green beans, pickled asparagus and a lemon. Jesse chose the spicy mix, green olives, pickled green beans, pickled asparagus, bacon and a lemon. Delish.



1 comment:
Another please.
Post a Comment