Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bridal Shower (part 2 and 2 months late)

I'm not quite sure what happened here and why I it's been so long since I posted, but here we are. Nearly a month after my wedding and I'm just now posting the remaining photos from my bridal shower. Oh dear. Well, here they are! It was indeed a lovely shower and my sister did an amazing job putting everything together. Love you sis!

Cupcakes! Made by my MIL.

Loved the table decorations!

Jesse + I. My sister read about an old tradition of bridal showers where the fiance would stop by to meet all the ladies and give his fiancee a gift. Jesse brought me an adorable hand-picked bouquet of ranunculus. :)

Me, Jenae (sister) and my mom

Family!

Linda, me, Olivia (SIL) and Renee (MIL)

Renee was in charge of my ribbon bouquet!


1 comment:

Miss Nae said...

LOVE YOU! You are going to have to cook us up some yummy food with all your cool kitchen gadgets!