Love this video for Frye on their Fall 2010 Collection. I'll take one of each, please! ;) Also, I've never been to Joshua Tree, but it looks gorgeous and I hear there is good rock climbing!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have been coveting Frye boots for about 2 months now... not quite ready to justify the $300...
Sara, if you can save up for a pair of Frye's DO IT! I've had mine for over 5 years and they are in fantastic condition and I wear them all the time. They are so comfy and totally worth it!
3 comments:
I have been coveting Frye boots for about 2 months now... not quite ready to justify the $300...
I can't believe how long you've had your pair of Frye's! :) I would love my own pair someday!
Sara, if you can save up for a pair of Frye's DO IT! I've had mine for over 5 years and they are in fantastic condition and I wear them all the time. They are so comfy and totally worth it!
Post a Comment