Thursday, February 2, 2012

DIY With Pallets

I've been collecting ideas of how to re-purpose pallets in our home ever since I saw the way the West Elm store in Portland incorporated them into a display. My sister actually recreated her own version in her living room:

Cute, right? Well, ever since I've been wanting to find a way to use them in my home and wanted to share a few of my favorite ideas. If you have any other ideas, please let me know!


I like this simple shelving. Not sure if something like this would fit in our small home, but perhaps.


A pallet accent wall! We've seen something similar at one of our favorite local restaurants.


I think many of you have probably seen this pallet headboard image before. I just love it- fits our style perfectly.



And, last but not least these simple wall shelves. I actually think I might be able to make these!

5 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

I love these and love seeing wood in homes! Good job! :)

kbockmann said...

I love all these idea's. You probably saw how Anthropology while back had pallets stacked for there mattress/bed. I copied them and it turned out really cute. I love your photo. Especially the wall of boards and the headboard... so cute! Great blog!

Marx said...

Great post! That was interesting.I like your quality that you put into your post.Please do continue with more like this.

- Marx of web design

Kristen said...

I have seen that headboard like 5x now, and I just love it more and more!


Xoxo

Just when you thought

Ioana-Carmen said...

Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

FashionSpot.ro